We ask that you consider making a financial gift to help us sustain our supplies throughout the year and ensure that our women and children have their personal needs met while in one of our shelters or participating in our Outreach Program.
Your gift of money ensures that we can purchase what we need most when we need it, to help women and kids fleeing abusive homes. We may also be able to do more with your money by buying in bulk and using supplier discounts and incentives.
Wish List updated – May 29, 2017
Thank you for your generosity year round. In order to focus our work and services on assisting abused women and children effectively, we are ONLY accepting monetary donations, gift cards and items listed here.
Below are the ONLY ITEMS we will accept:
WE ARE IN IMMEDIATE NEED OF PULL UP DIAPERS SIZE 2T AND 3T.
- Cash/credit card/cheque donations
- Grand River Bus tickets
- Gift Cards for:
- Presidents Choice
- Giant Tiger
- Food Basics
- Tim Hortons
- Movie Passes
- Capris and shorts for women
- Tshirts and tank tops for women
- NEW full sized bath towels
- Hair conditioners (Full Sized)
- Hair elastics
- Hand sanitizer
- Hairbrushes for women and children
- Office supplies to help women fill out forms and applications: pens, clips, sticky notes, printer paper, etc
- Face cloths and hand towels
- Pillows and pillow cases
- CRIB sheets
- Single/twin sized linens including fitted and flat sheets
- Body wash
- Lip Balm
- Tampons (not single samples)
- Lice shampoo/treatment
- Ear plugs
- Day planners and journals
- Prayer mats
- Toilet brushes
- Brooms/dust pans
If you require more information about our Wish List or financial donations, please call 519.741.9184 ext.2003 or email email@example.com
NOTE- what we CAN NOT accept:
We are UNABLE to accept any donations other than CASH or GIFT CARDS or the ABOVE ITEMS at this time in order to meet our current needs.
Please donate any used items to our community partners so that, in turn, our residents can take advantage of your generosity: